Sony has finally launched the Xperia Z2 in the States after it was announced back in March 2014, this isn’t the first time when the launch of a Xperia Smartphone has been delayed in USA as Xperia Z1 and Z1S took a lot more than Three months. The sad part is that even after being already three months late to the party there aren’t any major or minor American mobile carriers that are ready to cut a deal for a commitment, leaving the only option to buy it from Sony’s US website for $699.
For you 4G LTE fans out there the Xperia Z2 being sold is the international LTE model (D6503) which supports LTE bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 13, 17, 20, So AT&T and T-Mobile are a perfect go. In case you are a bit blurry on the Specs the Xperia Z2 offers you can find them below.
Major Specifications of Sony Xperia Z2
- Display : 5.2 Inch Full HD (1080p) IPS LCD
- Processor : Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 @ 2.3Ghz (Krait 400)
- Graphics : Adreno 330 GPU
- Software : Sony Xperia Skinned Android 4.4.2 KitKat
- Storage : 16 GB In Built, Micro SD Expandable up to 128GB
- RAM : 3GB Ram
- Camera : 20.7 MP Rear ([email protected], [email protected], [email protected]) & 2.2 MP Front
- Battery : 3200 mAh Non-removable Li-Ion
- Additional Features : IP58 certified (Dust proof and water resistant over 1 meter & 30 minutes)
- Color : Black, White & Purple
- Price : $699 (United States)