The Xperia Sirius flagship from Sony has been circling the rumor land for a rather long time now and today there is more that we can add to the already know. The Xperia Sirius is my no means a compact smartphone as its is slightly larger than the Xperia Z and Z1 which were already large enough for a 5Incher, the difference isn’t essentially a downside though as the screen size is expected to be at 5.2 Inches this time. Other than 0.2 Inch larger screen the device follows the same rectangular design introduced with the Xperia Z1, which I personally prefer over the oval ones from Samsung.
Leaked specifications of Sony Xperia Sirius
- Display : 5.2 Inch Fll HD 1080p.
- Processor & Graphics : Quadcore Snapdragon 800 2.3Ghz & Adrena 330 GPU.
- Camera : 20.7 MP with a 1/2.5″ sensor (4K video Recording).
- Software : Sony skinned Android 4.4 KitKat.
- Storage & RAM : 32GB In-Built & 3GB Ram.
The Xperia Sirius is expected to launch at the MWC 2014 in Barcelona later this month, stay tuned for more updates.