NTT DoCoMo’s stores all over Japan are now selling the Sony Xperia Z1F, the younger brother of Sony’s flagship device Xperia Z1. Black, White, Pink and Lime are the colors that are present for now. The Xperia Z1F for NTT DoCoMo in Japan is arguably the carrier variant of the Xperia Z1S which is believed to be the International Mini version of the Xepria Z1. The specifications that it will offer have not been confirmed yet but we have a strong reason to believe that they will match the Xperia Z1F to the core.
Major Specifications of Sony Xperia Z1F
- Display : 720 x 1280 pixels, 4.3 inches (~342 ppi pixel density) TFT screen.
- Dimensions : 127 x 64.9 x 9.4 mm.
- Processor & GPU : Quad-Core Snapdragon 800 (2.23 GHz) & Adrena 330.
- Storage & RAM : 16 GB Inbuilt Storage, Micro SD upto 64 GB & 2GB RAM.
- Camera : 20.7 MP Primary & 2MP Secondary.
- Video Recording : 1080p @ 30fps both Primary & Secondary.
- Battery : 2300 mAh.
- IP58 certified – dust proof and water resistant over 1 meter and 30 minutes.
The Xperia Z1S follows the same concept by Samsung and HTC in which they made mini versions of their flagship devices the Galaxy S4 and HTC One. The Xperia Z1S will hopefully launch at Sony’s CES press event on January 6 2014 in Las Vegas. Stay tuned for more updates on the same.