Well its about time that Samsung gave its 2013 flagship device The Galaxy S4 a taste of Android 4.3 Touchwiz skinned update. Its time that this is happening as Samsung has started updating its I9505 LTE Model of the Galaxy S4 starting from Germany. The update can be installed via Samsung Kies and also through OTA (Over the Air) update. Now whats the best part is that Sammobile not only managed to get the news of android 4.3 for I9505 Galaxy S4 but the also presented us with a complete change log that showed during the update. Have a look on the list below to learn more about it.
Major Change-log for Android 4.3 update for Galaxy S4 (I9505)
- OpenGL 3.0 Support
- GALAXY GEAR Support
- TRIM Support (Makes the device much faster)
- ANT+ Support
- Samsung KNOX Implementation (KNOX bootloader and dedicated application)
- Samsung Wallet comes pre-loaded
- Improved RAM management
- Improved Display colour reproduction (Display looks much sharper than before)
- Improved TouchWiz Launcher (Much less launcher redraws and less lag)
- New Samsung Keyboard
- New Samsung Browser (Full screen by default, new tab interface and more)
- New Reading Mode (Optimises display for reading, used by only a few specific applications)
- New Camera firmware
- Minor UI tweaks (Contacts app, Flashlight Widget, dialog boxes etc)
This is a whole lot of new features in my opinion and saying that Samsung did manage to Ace out the android 4.3 update over the HTC One will not be wrong at all. Samsung’s Touchwiz united with android 4.3 is surely going to be a treat for all of you Galaxy S4 owners out there. The Octa-core model I9500 Galaxy S4 will be provided with the same update soon and will also support all the above features and enhancements. Here is a video that shows some of the above mentioned features.
Galaxy S3 and Note 2 will also be getting android 4.3 update later next month but we are yet to see how many of these features make their way to the last years Galaxy Flagships. Stay tuned for more updates and visit source link for more details on the Android 4.3 for I9505 Galaxy S4.