If you own a Galaxy Note 2 this might be your lucky day as Samsung has finally released android 4.3 for it. The new ROM carries a build N7100XXUEMK4 which was build just a week ago on 10th November so there is nothing that it does not include (at least nothing Samsung planned to provide to the Galaxy Note 2). The OTA is expected to hit several countries in Europe and Middle Asia starting tomorrow so if you are living in that region than it might just be a few hours till an update notification pops up on your device. The features that this update carries are not very different from the expected ones although a similar UI to the Galaxy S4 & Note 3 is more visible now. Other features include :
- OpenGL 3.0 Support
- ANT+ Support
- Samsung KNOX Implementation (KNOX bootloader and dedicated application)
- Samsung Wallet comes pre-loaded
- Improved RAM management
- Improved Display colour reproduction (Display looks much sharper than before)
- Improved TouchWiz Launcher (Much less launcher redraws and less lag)
- New Samsung Keyboard
- New Samsung Browser (Full screen by default, new tab interface and more)
- New Reading Mode (Optimises display for reading, used by only a few specific applications)
- New Camera firmware
- Minor UI tweaks (Contacts app, Flashlight Widget, dialog boxes etc)
Also Sammobile has confirmed the stability of this update so if you are eager to get your hands on it then you can download it Here and flash it via ODIN. This test firmware will NOT increase your binary counter NOR void your warranty although a backup of the device will be mandatory as it may wipe all your data.
Note : The update is intended for N7100 model only and not LTE (N7105), so do not try and flash it as it may damage your device severely.