Samsung’s upcoming Galaxy Alpha has been in the rumor land for a long time now and while we already know the specifications and the look’s it will come with, the leaks keep emerging. However there is something new in the freshly leaked images, the Galaxy Alpha’s metal frame is very clear and hence we can take a look at what Samsung did with this device. As we saw in the previous leaks the Galaxy Alpha features an aluminum frame that goes all around it, but another observation is that the speaker Grill is placed in the bottom.
Slimmer than Apple iPhone 5S
In the other set of images the Galaxy Alpha is laid side by side with the iPhone 5S and it’s more than clear that it is indeed a very slim device. The rumors however did say that the Alpha will only measure 6mm for Thickness but it’s only now we can confirm that it is pretty slim if not 6mm itself.
The source @culeaks also hinted the Specifications of the Galaxy Alpha which are in line with the previously leaked ones, there is however an addition to those with a 1850mAh battery unit.
- Display : 4.8 Inch Super AMOLED 720p HD
- Processor : Exynos 5433 (Octa-Core Processor)
- Graphics : Mali T-628 GPU
- Ram & Storage : 2GB RAM & 32GB In-Built Non Expandable Storage
- Camera : 12MP Primary & 2MP Front.
- Other Features : Hear Rate Monitor, Nano SIM & Finger Print Scanner
- Battery : 1850mAh Removable