The most fabulous low end 4G LTE smartphone can now be yours if you wish to get one, the Motorola Moto G 4G LTE variant is now in stock on Motorola’s website. The price is $219 as promised by Motorola during the announcement and this time around there is a Micro SD card slot to expand the offered 8GB Internal Memory. Also keep in mind that $219 is a no contract price, so if you happen to have a idle 4G SIM you wan’t to use then it might be the best time to do so. The colors offered are the traditional White and Black. There is no 16GB variant like in the case of a 3G Moto G, hence the Micro SD Card slot.
There is no difference in the 4G variant other than being capable of 4G and a Micro SD card slot, so no strings attached. For a quick take down on what you get with the Moto G have a look below.
Motorola Moto G (Major Specifications)
- Display : 4.5 Inches IPS LCD 720p HD Display (326 ppi) Gorilla Glass 3
- Processor & GPU : Quad-core 1.2 GHz (Snapdragon) with Adreno 305 GPU
- Operating System : Android 4.4.2 KitKat
- Storage & RAM : 8 GB In-Built, Micro SD Expandable & 1 GB RAM
- Camera : 5 Megapixel Primary (720p @30fps) and 1.3 Megapixel Secondary
- Battery : Li-Ion 2070 mAh (non-removable)
Additionally you can buy a Motorola Moto G from Amazon.com, they have it in stock too. The price offered is also the same at $219.