Motorola have one upped their budget android mobile section with their latest addition “The Moto E” at just half the price of the Moto G, which was a low priced android to begin with. The handset will be sold in India through Flipkart starting midnight today for a price of Rs. 6999. Other countries like UK, Brazil, Mexico, Spain and Canada will be getting it shortly through various retailers. The handset has pretty decent features for such an affordable price tag to it, it seems Motorola is finally ready for growing markets like India where these budget handsets are the real deal.
Motorola Moto E Major Specifications
- Display : 4.3 Inches QHD 540 X 960 pixels (~256 ppi) & Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Network : Dual SIM & Single SIM (Market dependent)
- Dimensions : 124.8 x 64.8 x 12.3 mm (4.91 x 2.55 x 0.48 in) at 142g
- Software : Android 4.4.2 KitKat
- Processor & Graphics : Dual-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7 Snapdragon 200 & Adreno 302
- Memory & Ram : 4GB In-Built, Micro SD Support up to 32 GB & 1GB RAM
- Camera : 5MP Primary (No flash, No HD Video) & No Front Camera.
- Battery : Non-removable Li-Ion 1980 mAh
- Colors : White, Black, Turquoise & Lemon
- Price : 100-120$ (Rs. 6999)
As you may have already noticed that Motorola has taken care of most things in the best way they could when it comes to creating a handset priced so low, the Motorola Moto E has already gained a lot of attention and is expected to continue the same once it goes on sale globally. Meanwhile if you are in India then you can get it from Flipkart and avail there latest offers on the launch day. Feel free to let us know what you think about the Moto E in the comments section below.