Just a while ago LG Electronics made it’s 2015 flagship, the LG G4 available in the States and now it’s time for Canada to join the club. Already known to be one of the best G series handset from LG Electronics, the G4 managed to score some pretty good verdicts from reviewer’s all around the globe. The fact that the smartphone packs a beautiful 5.5 Inches QHD display, along with the Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 808 and 3GB Ram as standard features makes it fairly ahead in the run. Another great aspect of the device is it’s camera, which has proved to be very worthy in the right hands and to top it all there is an additional Leather Back packed into the Box for Free (Yes ! Beats the Moto X Gen. 2).
The LG G4 is available at Rogers, Bell, Telus, Wind Mobile and Videotron
- Rogers : $199.99 on 2-year contract / $699.99 month-to-month. The Rogers version supports VoLTE, only the second device to have this feature.
- Bell : $199.95 on 2-year contract / $699.95 month-to-month.
- Telus : $200 on 2-year contract / $700 month-to-month.
- Wind Mobile : $499 on WindTab / $649 outright.
- Videotron : $199 on 2-year contract / $699 month-to-month. Videotron is also offering a free accessory kit worth $130, that includes a spare battery, a charger and a 32GB memory card.