The compact version of LG’s last year flagship smartphone the G2 was anticipated at the upcoming MWC event in Barcelona, however the wait is over by a leap, as LG Netherlands has released the details of the G2 Mini today itself. As one must expect the mini version has been given the same design as the G2, sadly that’s all they have in common. Have a look at the image and major specifications below and then join me again for the insights.
Specifications of the LG G2 Mini
- Display : 4.7 Inch qHD resolution (540×960 pixels)
- Processor : Snapdragon 400/Nvidia Tegra 4i chipset (1.2GHz quad-core CPU)
- Storage & RAM : 8GB Inbuilt, MicroSD Support up to 32GB & 1GB Ram
- Software : LG Skinned Android 4.4.2
- Network : HSDPA, LTE & Dual SIM Models.
- Camera : 8 MP Primary (1080p Video) & 1.3 MP secondary (72op Vide0)
- Battery : 2,440mAh
- Colors : Black, White, Red & Champagne
So as you must have guessed by now that the LG G2 Mini is yet another entry level smartphone with a unique button lay-out. Everything from the screen to the processor is outdated by a margin and there is just not enough in this device to be the Mini version of the fabulous “LG G2″. I guess when it comes to Mini versions, LG really need to seek some advice from Samsung or even HTC for that matter, bringing a mini version so late and with such specs isn’t just gonna work at all.
Feel free to share your views in the comments section !