Lava may not be a very big name when it comes to Smartphones but it sure does have a good market captured in the Asian markets, specially India. With this in motion they have launched a new Android powered smartphone that goes by the name Lava Iris Pro 30. This is a new series of smartphones from Lava and to tell you the truth is is quite good, considering it costs around 15,999 INR.
Major Specifications of Lava Iris Pro 30
- Dimensions : 7.5 mm thick and weighs 114g.
- Network : 3G (HSPA+) Dual SIM.
- Display : 4.7″ IPS LCD at 720p resolution (312ppi) made by Sharp.
- Processor & GPU : 1.2GHz quad-core MediaTek chipset with PowerVR SGX544 GPU.
- Operating System : Android 4.2
- Storage & RAM : 4GB in-Built, Expandable via MicroSD upto 32GB & 1GB RAM.
- Camera : 8 Megapixel Primary BSI sensor with Dual LED flash & 3 Megapixel Secondary.
- Battery : 2000 mAh.
As you must have already noticed there is nothing ground breaking here about the specs and it wasn’t expected too, as manufacturers like LAVA have a specific range of customers to impress. Though Lava did mention that the smartphone is capable for the European and American LTE 4G markets but that doesn’t mean they will launch it there, maybe not just yet. If you wish to buy this phone then you can use our STORE.